The clock ran out on me Monday night - I was busy and suddenly it was after 10 p.m., so no journal yesterday.
1) Monday, 16 December:
* Dropped Linda, home to read, added to the Best Of post, noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1791 Deed of Simon Gates to Isaiah Gates in Worcester County, Massachusetts posted. Picked up Linda and home by 9 a.m.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt and shared my GeneaNet fan chart post. Really tired after, so took my nap.
* Had lunch, then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 15 December 2019. Checked Facebook and Twitter. Answered email and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in for dinner, watched TV, read the paper, washed dishes, and online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Tuesday's Tip post. Worked in 1940 US Census to find surnames for tree people, and was fairly successful. Genealogy this day was 10.0 hours.
2) Tuesday, 17 December:
* Dropped Linda, home to read, added to the Best Of, and noted that Tuesday's Tip: Use the 1940 United States Federal Census posted. Picked her up, and we went grocery shopping, home by 9:45.
* Got the laundry started, the Christmas stuff out of the garage, and set up the tree. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes -- Tuesday, 17 December 2019. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Finished the laundry.
* Worked in RootsMagic and then Legacy to try to make a printable descendants tree. No luck yet for some reason - can print only one page of 33 sheets. Posted in LFT Facebook group.
* Went in for dinner, watched TV, read the paper, washed dishes.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of, answer email, take some photos of photos for wordless, and wrote the Wordless post.
* Checked out 1930, 1920 and 1910 census for spouses without maiden names and added only one or two to the database.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.