10 more days to Christmas, and really 7 more here since all of the grandkids will be here next Sunday.
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best Of post, and wrote the Amanuensis post before church.
* We left at 9:40 a.m. for church, and home by 11:15. Watched football, dozed in the recliner, and had lunch, read the paper, then watched the Chargers game. A terrible game, lost 39-10 to Vikings.
* During the second half, Linda and I stuffed the letters into the cards and into the envelopes. She can';t multi-task any more - it has to be one task and needs a checker. There were about 10 cards without signatures, and then about 8 cards without letters and sealed up. We unsealed them, inserted the letters, and taped them up. Shoddy, but done.
* Online at 4:30 to note that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 8 to 14 December 2019 and Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 8 to 14 December 2019 posted.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to start dinner, we ate, watched TV news, and did the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to add more AncestryDNA notes on new matches, then added one ThruLines to the database.
* TreeShared 70 profiles to the Ancestry tree - it was slow again. Is that a new normal? I'll test it out on a weeknight. Read blogs, saved GeneaNet charts for all five grandkids, and answered email while waiting for the TreeSharing to finish. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 8:15 p.m. to watch the end of the late game, and then Charger highlights. Online at 9 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 4.5 hours.