This could have been an all genealogy day but the cable company messed me up from 3:30 to 6:30.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and lbogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1860 U.S. Census Record for Henry Carringer Household in Mercer County, Pennsylvania posted.
* Picked her up and we went grocery shopping at Ralph's. Home by 9:45 a.m. Wrote North San Diego County Genealogical Society Fall Seminar on Saturday, 9 November. Took a nap.
* Had lunch, then worked in the Newspaper.com obituary listings adding content to the RootsMagic tree. Wrote Seavers in the News -- Mrs. Finetta Seaver Dies in 1964.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Then the internet went out (and the TV and the landline) so I worked on the 52 Ancestors biography.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, got the radio on so I could listen to the Chargers game. Read the paper, washed dishes and watered the front plants. They lost 26-24 to the Raiders. The Internet and TV and phone came back on at 6:30 p.m. in the middle of the second quarter.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post, added to the Best Of post, answered email, and checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment