Just another genealogy day inside while it was beautiful outside. I should get out in the sun more and walk more, but don't.
* Dropped Linda off at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 303: #514 Samuel Rayment (1679-1724) of Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Finally change the clock in the car! Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 8 November 2019 and Findmypast Grants Free Access Ahead of Veterans Day 2019.
* Finally worked on one of the trees of my Brigham ThruLines on AncestryDNA. Didn't find any other known ancestors back to 1700, but some lines are incomplete.
* Took a nap. Online at 12:30, had lunch, added to the Best Of post, then worked on and posted Genealogy News Bytes - Friday, 8 November 2019. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post and matched RootsMagic profiles with Family Tree profiles.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the SNGF post, then started work on the November CVGS newsletter. It's about 75% done now.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.