Another fairly nice day in Chula Vista - foggy in the morning, clearing by 9 a.m., sunny and bright but not warm. Big surprise - I worked on genealogy most of the day.
* Dropped Linda off at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Gramp and Randy in About 1945 -- Post 590 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Wrote San Diego Genealogical Society Super Saturday (9 November) Features Lisa Alzo. Tried to nap.
* Had lunch, added to the Best Of post, and left for the library at 11:30. Got into the CVGS Board meeting, and was home by 1:30 p.m.
* Wrote Don Created a Wonderful Genealogy Website on TNG and checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Worked on Diane's problem, ordered a GRO certificate, and emailed her with what I found.
* Went in and cooked dinner at 5 p.m., we ate, watched TV news, read the paper, put out the trash, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, added to the Best Of post, answered email, and resolved 123 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.