My sleep woes continue - I'm in bed for about 7 hours but I get about 5.5 hours of sleep, and need at least 7 hours to be functional. Naps are a stopgap, but necessary. I guess I should try to go to bed earlier. Linda's left hip joint is hurting and she's using the walker around the house.
1) Saturday, 9 November:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Surname Saturday -- MOUSALL (England to Colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Picked up Linda and home by 9:15 a.m. Left at 9:25 for the SDGS meeting in San Diego.
* Got there by 9:45 a.m. and had several minutes with my friend Lisa Alzo, the speaker for the day. She gave two excellent talks on Eastern European genealogy.
* Home by 12:45 p.m. to note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- A Veteran's Service and Gravesite posted and to finish the FamilySearch post. Finished the CVGS newsletter and sent it to the reviewers.
* Went in at 1:30 p.m. to watch the LSU/Alabama game, read the paper, and dozed in the recliner.
* Online at 4:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 3 to 9 November 2019 posted.
* Cooked dinner, watched TV news, and then online at 6:30 to add to the Best Of post and did something else (???).
* Went in at 7:30 to watch the SDSU/Nevada game, and read my book. Aztecs lost 17-13 so now 7-2 on the season. Game was over at 10:45 so I went to bed and didn't sleep well. Genealogy this day was 5.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 10 November:
* Online at 7:30 a.m. to read email and blogs, then wrote the Amanuensis post. Noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 3 to 9 November 2019 posted.
* We left for church at 9:40, went to the grocery store on the way home, and arrived about 11:45 a.m. Watched football, ate lunch, read the paper, and dozed in the recliner twice.
* Online at 3 p.m. to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 3 to 9 November 2019 posted. Resolved about 20 Ancestry Hints from the obituary collection.
* Went out at 4:45 p.m. to trim the rose bushes, and then fixed dinner and we watched TV news, and I washed the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, finish up the CVGS newsletter and email it out, and then TreeShared 155 profiles with the Ancestry tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy this day was 5.0 hours.