10 months down, two to go. It was cool this morning, and clear all day, high near 80, low near 45.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of and RootsTech posts, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 302: #513 Mary (Read) Seaver (1680-????) of Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Got the laundry started, answered email, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 1 November 2019. Tried to nap and failed.
* Online at 10:45 to read, had lunch, and worked on some WebHints in RootsMagic. Finished the laundry.
* Left at 12:20 p.m. for the barber shop (missed out, he had an errand to run), the library (got a book), and the bank. Home by 1:30 and got some exercise.
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Friday, 2 November 2019, then checked Twitter and Facebook. Took a nap.
* Online at 4:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and checked out Hints on Deb's tree.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the two Saturday posts, and resolved 77 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Forgot to do the monthly stats last night.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 1 November September (with increases in the numbers from 30 September in parentheses):
* 55,289 persons (+ 394)
* 22,443 families (+ 168)
* 177,536 events (+ 1135)
* 8,166 Alternate Names (+ 242)
* 12,289 places (+ 162)
* 1,930 sources (+ 44)
* 111,505 citations (+ 1491)
* 1,408 Multi-media Items (+ 7)
* 3,201 Multimedia links (+ 3)
* 33,343 matched to FSFT (+ 543)
I'm up to 62.81% (+0.44%) for citations/events and 201,68% (+1.27%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for October (compared to stats for September):
* 87,345 0,211 page views (2,818 per day, Blogger Stats, + 231)
* >2,100 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,403 readers via email (Feedburner) (- 16)