Cool this morning, down in the 40s, turned the heater on. Clear and sunny and warm in the afternoon.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, add to the Best Of and RootsTech posts, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1830 U.S. Census Record for Martin Caringer Household in Mercer County, Pennsylvania posted.
* Picked her up and we went to Costco for stuff. Home by 10:15 a.m.
* Looked for a Seaver obituary and found a good one, but took my nap first.
* Had lunch, then wrote Seavers in the News -- Anna (Tague) Seaver (1809-1886) Dies in Indiana and then Beware of Automated Computer Indexing of Newspaper Articles.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and worked on the 52 Ancestors sketch.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper and wash dishes. All set for the trick or treaters too.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the 52 Ancestors post for Friday, and added to the Best Of post. Resolved 71 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree. Matched some FamilySearch Family Tree profiles also.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. We had NO trick-or-treaters - first time ever! Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment