Just another all-genealogy day in Chula Vista, and it was Veteran's Day too. Didn't sleep well again.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1778 Deed of Silas Marshall Selling Land to Simon Gates in Worcester County, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up, and home by 9 a.m. to get into Mondays With Myrt. Spoke a bit about my soldiers who served. Not much helpful content this week. Took a good 90 minute nap.
* Had lunch, and worked on FamilySearch and Ancestry messages - solved two problems. Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 10 November 2019. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Walked out and talked to a neighbor.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watched the NFL game, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the Tuesday's Tip. Resolved 132 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote his post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.