21 more days to work on the presentation, and it's perhaps 20% started. Yikes!
* Dropped Linda art the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1790 U.S. Census Record for Joseph Oakly Household in South Kingston, R.I. posted. Looked for Newspaper syllabi in the files.
* Picked her up, went to the grocery store, and home by 9:45 a.m. Did more newspaper syllabus searching, then left at 10:35 for my dental appointment. Got a missing filling replaced in like 20 minutes.
* Home by 11:35, and took a nap. Online at 1 p.m., had lunch, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 8 October 2019 and then MyHeritage's Yaniv Erlich Explains Family Trees, DNA, Demographics and more... Checked Twitter and Facebook, and worked in Web Hints in RootsMagic.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, water the front plants, finish the laundry and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and resolved 102 Ancestry Hints.
* Went in at 8 p.m. to watch Finding Your Roots. Interesting family lines and I love the records!
* Online at 9 p.m. to resolve 99 more Ancestry Hints, check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.