Another almost all genealogy day. Got the newsletter done, added a new 16th century English family, solved from tree mysteries, and more.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1764 Deed of Simon Gates Buying Land from Amos Gates in Middlesex County, Massachusetts posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Picked her up and home by 9 a.m. Got into Mondays With Myrt and shared quite a bit. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, then got the CVGS Newsletter ready to publish, and went to the UPS Store. Watched the Bettinger webinar. Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 6 October 2019.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and added the Clarke family to the RootsMagic tree, thanks to Jane in Massachusetts.
* Went in at 5:30 to watch TV sports, eat dinner, and read the paper and do dishes.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, answer emails, and write the Treasure Chest post. Did random searches and web hints in RootsMagic and found info for several persons that had no birth or death data.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment