I missed journaling last night for some reason - tired, felt crappy, forgetful, busy...I don't recall.
1) Wednesday, 9 October: Felt sick all day, probably the frozen pizza from Monday lunch.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Linda and Randy on Mom's Deck in about 1990 -- Post 586 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Picked her up, and home to write San Diego Genealogical Society Meeting on Saturday, 12 October Features Julianne Adamik and set it for later, then took my nap.
* Had lunch, gathered my stuff, charged the laptop, and left at 11:30 for the CVGS Research Group meeting at the library. Got set up, and we had 14. Shared my activities for the last month in the first hour.
* Home by 2:15 p.m., took a nap, checked Twitter and Facebook, and went in to watch the baseball games.
* Ate dinner, read the paper, put the trash out, washed dishes. After the game, online to answer email, write the Treasure Chest post, add to the Best Of post, and resolved 209 Ancestry Hints. Checked Facebook, and to bed. Genealogy this day was 8.0 hours.
2) Thursday, 10 October: Didn't sleep well, but felt better.
* Dropped Linda off, read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1800 U.S. Census Record for Martin Carringer Household in Mercer County, Pennsylvania posted.
* Picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Worked on the Newspapers presentation for two plus hours, then tried to nap and failed.
* Had lunch, then wrote Seavers in the News -- Detective George F. Seaver of Taunton, Mass. Dead in 1895, and entered some new Seaver families in the database from another obituary. Fun!
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and worked on the 52 Ancestor sketch.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to eat dinner, watch baseball, read the paper, water the plants, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, answer email, add to the Best Of post, and write the 52 Ancestor post. Resolved 261 Ancestry Hints. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.