This was my father's 108th birthday. He's been gone 36 years now. He would have loved my genealogy research! And told me stories about his childhood and youthhood, and his siblings.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1800 U.S. Census Record for Joseph Oatly Household in South Kingstown, R.I. posted.
* Picked her up, and we shopped at the 99 Cent Store refilling our canned shelves. Home by 10 a.m.
* Wrote Introducing AncestryHealth®: Actionable Health Insights for You and Your Family. Checked it out and it bombed my RootsMagic Ancestry link (due to new 2-step verification). Took my nap.
* Had lunch (outside in the sun), then online to write Genealogy News Bytes - 15 October 2019. Worked in DNA matches and WebHints for awhile. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Matched some profiles with Family Tree, and shared some info to RootsMagic.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watched the playoff game, read the paper and my book, watered the front plants, and washed dishes. Nationals won 7-4 to sweep the series. Good for them.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, write the Wordless Wednesday post, and resolve 221 Ancestry hints - all of them the Newspapers.com Obituary notices. Still more to do. Didn't add much - only to profiles without a death or birth date.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.