This was almost an all genealogy day with the playoff game rained out. A little warmer today, cooler on Thursday.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read emails and blogs, added to the best Of post, and noted that Daughter Tami's Junior High Graduation in 1991 -- Post 587 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Picked up Linda, and home by 9:15 a.m. Prepped for the CVGS DNA group meeting, and watched part of a MyHeritage Live video.
* Had lunch, and left at 11:30 for the library, got set up, Gary brought a sound setup for me, and the DNA group had 13 in attendance. Home by 2:15 p.m.
* Took a nap right away. Online at 3:30 to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote Dear Randy: Why Does FamilySearch Remove Records and Collections? Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 4:50 p.m. to cook dinner, we ate, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes. Yankees/Astros game was rained out.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post, and resolved about 150 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic database.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment