I gave my Newspapers presentation today at the CVGS meeting, and my favored team won the World Series. A pretty good day!
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Randy and His Dad in Late 1943 -- Post 589 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Looked through the Newspaper.com obituary list again and added information to several RootsMagic tree persons. Lay down at 10:15 a.m. but didn't nap.
* Had lunch, gathered the laptop and off to the library at 11:20 a.m.
* Got set up, talked to folks, a friend has an Alzheimers husband and we compared notes. Gave my new Newspapers talk to 30 attendees - went over time a bit but they had questions and comments. Nice Hallowe'en snacks afterwards.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, wrote Dear Randy: How Do I Match My RootsMagic Person to a FamilySearch Family Tree Profile? and checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch the World Series game, read the paper, put out the trash, do dishes, and read my book. Nationals won 6-2 to win the Series. San Diegan Steve Strasburg was the MVP.
* Added to the Best Of post, wrote the Treasure Chest post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.