I was bored last night and watched the Aztecs game, and didn't journal.
1) Saturday, 5 October:
* Dropped Linda off, went to my church breakfast, picked her up at 9:45 a.m. and home by 10.
* Noted that Surname Saturday -- LNU (Susanna, who married John Whipple, England to colonial Massachusetts) posted, and wrote the FamilySearch and Ancestry posts.
* Had lunch, watched football a bit, dozed a bit, and online to note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- One of Your Immigrant Ancestors posted. Worked on the CVGS newsletter and sent it off for review.
* Resolved 203 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the database.
* Went in for dinner, and watched football. Read the paper, read my book, and washed dishes. Aztecs started at 7 p.m. and they won 24-10. At 10:30, I noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 29 September to 5 October 2019 posted, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and went to bed. Genealogy this day was 5.0 hours.
2) Sunday, 6 October:
* Read email and blogs before church, home by 11:20 a.m., and wrote the Amanuensis post. Noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 29 September to 5 October 2019 posted.
* Went in at 12:30 p.m. to have lunch, doze in the recliner, then watched the Chargers game. They lost to Broncos 20-13 and it wasn't that close.
* Online at 4:30 p.m. to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 29 September to 5 October 2019 posted, and edited the CVGS Newsletter for the last time, and sent it off via email.
* Had dinner at 5:30, watched football and baseball, watered the front plants, and did dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and resolved 188 Ancestry Hints. Then TreeShared 187 profiles.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.