It was cooler this morning - like 56F, but warmer in the afternoon - almost 90F. Santa Ana but not much wind here. Slept poorly last night.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 299: #510 Ephraim Rolfe (1743-1818) of New Jersey and New York posted.
* Picvked up Linda, visited the grocery store, and home by 9:40 a.m. Got the laundry done. Took a nap.
* Online at noon, had lunch, wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 11 October 2019 and RootsTech London 2019 LiveStream and Premium Video Schedules. Did something but can't recall! Perhaps answered email and matched profiles with FamilySearch Family Tree?
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 11 October 2019, then checked Twitter and Facebook. Wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., watched TV news, read the paper, washed dishes, and watched the baseball game.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote the SNGF post. Back to watch the game for awhile.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, work on some GenealogyBank obituaries for Vaux, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.