What, no blog here since last Thursday? A week? I've been home every day, where did my get up go? Well, to the Padres games (two in person, 5 on TV), and then there's genealogy. Ah yes, I did genealogy every day, have to feed the blog you know, and advance the genea-ball, and check out my DNA matches, and trying to break down a brick wall...my life in a nutshell.
1) Friday, 6 September: Linda, blogs, nap, newsletter, Padres on TV, genealogy.
2) Saturday, 7 September: Linda, men's breakfast, blogs, nap, newsletter, Padres on TV, genealogy.
3) Sunday, 8 September: blogs, church, to Padres game - beat Rockies 2-1 in 10 innings, newsletter, genealogy.
4) Monday, 9 September: Linda, blogs, Mondays With Myrt, genealogy, nap, newsletter, Padres on TV lost to Cubs 10-2.
5) Tuesday, 10 September: Linda, blogs, nap, genealogy, to Padres game, beat Cubs 9-8 in 10 innings..
6) Wednesday, 11 September: Linda, blogs, genealogy, nap, Padres on TV, won 4-0.
7) Thursday, 12 September:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, added to Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1820 U.S. Census Record for Peter Putman Household in Wayne, New York posted.
* Picked her up and home by 9:15. Wrote Seavers in the News - Mary J. (Seaver) Bailey Dies in 1899. Took a nice nap.
* Had lunch, worked on 52 Ancestors post, then watched Padres game, and read the paper. Pads lost 4-1 to Cubs, so now 67-78 (I think).
* Worked on 52 Ancestors post, had dinner, worked on rose bushes in front, then wrote 52 Ancestors post. TreeShared 179 profiles.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.