Happy birthday on Wednesday to my brother Stan, who doesn't read my blogs. It's been warm and humid these two days, around 85-90F here in the afternoons.
1) Wednesday, 4 September:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the best Of post, and noted that A 1976 Four Generation Family Photo -- Post 581 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Picked her up, went to the 99 Cent Store, and home by 10 a.m. to read, took a nap, and printed off CVGS material.
* Left at 11:30 for the library and the CVGS Board meeting. Home by 2:30 p.m. A thunderstorm was overhead and we got some rain, but not many loud booms. It moved off quickly.
* Wrote Using the MyHeritage Consistency Checker - My Tree is Imperfect! Checked all of the issues against my RootsMagic tree and modified a bunch of profiles. Wrote MyHeritage Live 2019 Conference LiveStreaming - FREE!!
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and did more consistency issues.
* Went in at 5:30 to eat dinner, and watch TV, and online at 6 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post. Put out the trash.
* Went in at 6:45 p.m. to watch the Padres game, got beat again by Snakes 4-1, so now 64-75.
* Online at 9:50 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, but didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 8.0 hours.
2) Thursday, 5 September:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1810 U.S. Census Record for Peter Putman Household in Ulysses, New York posted.
* Picked her up, and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:40 a.m. to find an obituary, and wrote Seavers in the News- Noted Violin Maker George F. Seaver Dies in 1902. Took a nap.
* Had lunch, then wrote MyHeritage Live 2019 Live Streaming Schedule. Worked on the CVGS Newsletter - got 4 pages done.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and worked in RootsMagic WebHints a bit.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, and read the paper. No Padres game tonight!
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, then wrote the 52 Ancestors post, resolved 197 Ancestry Hints, and TreeShared 85 profiles.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.