The Padres and Rockies are playing 3.5 hour games - 10-8 and 11-10 so far this weekend. That kept me from journaling last night.
1) Friday, 13 September: Friday the 13th...
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 295: #506 John Kinnan (1732-1784) of New Jersey posted.
* Picked her up and we went to Costco. Home to read, wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 13 September 2019 and took a nap.
* Had lunch, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 13 September 2019. Checked Facebook and Twitter, and wrote two posts for Saturday. Printed off my handout for Saturday.
* Went in at 5:30 to eat dinner, watch the Padres game, water the plants, read the paper and finished my Patterson book, and wash dishes. Padres lost 10-8 to Rockies. Genealogy this day was 7.5 hours.
2) Saturday, 14 September:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, noted that Surname Saturday -- LNU (Elizabeth, married Thomas Foster, England to colonial Massachusetts) posted, and wrote the FamilySearch post.
* Picked her up and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:45 a.m. Reviewed my DNA talk. Took a nap. Had lunch.
* Left at 12 noon for Santee for my DNA talk at the library. A hot ride with no AC working in the car. It was 85F here and 95F there. Got there by 12:40 and got set up. There were 35 in attendance, they expected 25. Ir went well. Home by 3:15 p.m. but really warm.
* Cooled off, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Make a Timeline Report for an Ancestor posted, and wrote the Ancestry post. Took another nap :)
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, read the paper, read my Thor book, and Padres lost to Rockies 11-10. So now 68-80 on the season.
* Online at 8:45 p.m. to read, noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 8 to 14 September 2019 posted, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7 hours.