This was a stay-at-home genealogy day with no Padres game, so I got quite a bit done. About an average day today - high about 80F.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1824 Quitclaim Deed Nathan Gates to Jabez Fairbank in Gardner, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up, and home before 9 a.m. to get into Mondays With Myrt. Had a few minutes to discuss my cousin bait email on the Haslam/Morley research. The after party went until after 11 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and took my nap.
* Up at 12:50 p.m. to eat lunch, then watched a webinar. Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 22 September 2019.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then wrote Cousin Bait Works - More for the Whittle/Morley/Haslam Research File.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30, watched TV news, read the paper and washed dishes. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post and resolved 168 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.