I missed journaling on Friday and Saturday nights due to the Padres games. Same old stuff anyway.
On Sunday, read email and blogs, finished up the Best Of post, and started the Amanuensis post.
* We left for church at 9:40 a.m., the Lincoln acted up. Home by 11:20 a.m. Finished up the amanuensis post.
* Went in at noon to watch football read the paper, and eat lunch. Watched the Chargers game - they lost 27-20 to Houston, so now 1-2 on the season. Then watched the end of the Padres game, we won 6-4 over Zonies in 10 innings. So now 70-86 on the season, with 6 to go.
* Helped make dinner - fried chicken - we ate and watched TV news, did the dishes, then did a little weed work in the front plants. Online at 6:30 p.m. to note that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 15 to 21 September 2019 and Best of the Genea-Blogs - 15 to 21 September 2019 posted.
* Resolved 228 Ancestry Hints, and TreeShared 85 profiles. Went through the C and D place names to weed out the non-standard ones.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 4.5 hours.
Post a Comment