I didn't journal the last two nights because the Padres played long. 3 more games! It as cooler and cloudy today - fall is here.
1) Tuesday, 24 September:
* Dropped Linda, home, picked her up, grocery store, did genealogy, blogged, napped, ate, social media, more genealogy, ate at Tin Fish, and went to the Padres game - we lost to Dodgers 6-3. Genealogy was 7.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 25 September:
* Dropped Linda, genealogy, picked her up, genealogy, napped, ate, went to CVGS general meeting (boring). Home for Ancestry call, genealogy, blogged, social media, ate, watched Padres game. We lost 6-4. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
3) Thursday, 26 September:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1830 U.S. Census Record for Mulford Martin Household in Woodbridge, New Jersey posted.
* Picked her up, and home to write Findmypast Announces Launch of Tree-to-Tree Hints and work on 23andMe DNA tree. Took my nap. Ate lunch.
* Online to find and write Seavers in the News -- Lillian Seaver Almost Drowns in 1896 and researched that line. Went in to watch the end of the Padres game - we lost to Dodgers 1-0, so now 70-89 on the season.
* Online at 3:30 to read, check Twitter and Facebook, and did some Family Tree matching.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m. and watched TV, did the dishes and watered the front plants.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to work on the 52 Ancestors post, then resolved 220 Ancestry Hints and TreeShared 69 profiles. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.