I didn't journal Friday night because the Padres game went long. And I had no real fantastic news to share. Today was different.
1) Friday, 27 September:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up and we went grocery shopping. Home to add to the Best Of post, note that 52 Ancestors - Week 297: #508 Thomas Martin (1737-1767) of New Jersey posted, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 27 September 2019 and then New Collection on Ancestry.com - Newspapers.com Obituary Index, 1800s to Current. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, worked on DNA matches for awhile adding two ThruLines to RootsMagic, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 27 September 2019. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Wrote two of the Saturday posts. Worked on the CVGS survey results.
* Had dinner, watched TV news, then watched the Padres game. They lost 6-3 to Dbacks on a late home run. Crapola. Added to the Best Of post and called it a night. Genealogy this day was 8.0 hours.
2) Saturday, 28 September:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, wrote the FamilySearch post. picked her up and were home to gather my stuff for the SDGS RootsMagic Users Group. Got to the FHC at 10 a.m. and had 10 in attendance. Home by 12:30 to read, noted that Surname Saturday -- CLARKE (England to colonial Massachusetts) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your Most Frustrating Brick Wall Problem posted.
* Took a recliner nap, worked on the CVGS survey results, then online to work on Ancestry Hints and added content and sources to the database. Had dinner at 5, watched the Padres game (lost again, 6-5 on a grand slam in the 7th). Crapola, darn relief pitching. So now we are 70-91 and tied for 4th in the division. It's almost over - how disappointing.
* Online at 8:30 to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and write Family Tree Maker 2019 Released - FTM Celebrates 30th Birthday. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.