I have no clue why I didn't journal last night - forgot? Maybe. A cooler day today, high around 72F, low around 60F.
1) Sunday, 29 September:
* Transcribed the deed, went to church, home by 11:30 to watch the Chargers game (they won 30-10) and the Padres game (they lost 1-0 to Dbacks, so end at 70-92).
* Online about 3:30 to note that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 22 to 28 September 2019 and Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 22 to 28 September 2019 posted. Resolved 256 Ancestry Hints.
* Had dinner, worked on the roses, and online at 6:30 p.m. to resolve 129 Hints, then TreeShared 102 profiles to get back to equality. Added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook. Worked some in Family Tree adding Brigham line families. Genealogy this day was 5.5 hours.
2) Monday, 30 September 2019
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1764 Deed of Simon Gates Buying Land from Joseph Brown in Middlesex County, Massachusetts posted. Wrote #ProjectGenealogy Launches on 4 October 2019.
* Picked up Linda, and home by 9 a.m. to get into Mondays With Myrt. Shared about my DNA challenge. Tired afterwards, so took my nap.
* Had lunch, then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 29 September 2019. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked on the CVGS survey for an hour. Added more Brigham line family members.
* Went in at 5:15 for dinner, watched TV news, read the paper and did the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post, and resolved 399 Ancestry Hints. Wrote this post. Checked Facebook. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 30 September (with increases in the numbers from 31 August in parentheses):
* 54,895 persons (+ 459)
* 22,275 families (+ 165)
* 176,401 events (+ 996)
* 7,924 Alternate Names (+ 255)
* 12,127 places (+ 123)
* 1,886 sources (- 58)
* 110,014 citations (+ 1342)
* 1,401 Multi-media Items (+ 24)
* 3,198 Multimedia links (- 2)
* 32,800 matched to FSFT (+ 443)
I'm up to 62.37% (+0.41%) for citations/events and 200.41% (+1.14%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for September (compared to stats for August):
* 80,211 page views (2,587 per day, Blogger Stats, + 415)
* >2,100 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,419 readers via email (Feedburner) (- 26)