Not an all-genealogy day, but a nice day anyway! Cooler a bit.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1830 U.S. Census Record for Peter Putman Household in Barrington, Yates County,New York posted.
Picked her up, and we went to Wal-Mart for awhile. Home by 9:40. Worked on the Seavers in the News post.
* Left at 10:55 a.m. for the Rohr Engineers lunch - 14 there. Had a good time. Home by 1 p.m.
* Finished up and posted Seavers in the News - Train Engineer Horace L. Seaver Saves Lives.
* Went in to watch the Padres game, read the paper, took a short nap, and Padres lost 5-1 to Brewers. So now 69-94 on the season.
* Online to check Twitter and Facebook, then went in for dinner and watched TV news and did the dishes.
* Online at 6 p.m. to work on and write the 52 Ancestors post, then resolved 225 Ancestry Hints and TreeShared 57 profiles, so I'm up to date.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.