This was another all-genealogy day except for the Padres game and a nap.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Four Generations in 1975-- Post 579 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Worked on NGS and FGS Announce Intent to Merge but left it in Edit until later. Made notes for the CVGS DNA group meeting.
* Went in at 10:30 to watch the Padres game, had lunch. They lost to Reds 4-2.
* Left at 11:20 a.m. for the library to moderate the CVGS DNA Group. We had only 9 in attendance.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to take a nap, then online at 3:15 to write "The Pending Reinvention of Ancestry.com" Article on Counting Chromosomes. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 4:45 for dinner, read the paper, watched TV news, washed dishes, and put out the trash cans.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the Treasure Chest post. Resolved 383 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.