Another all-genealogy day - still had a nap, but no Padres game today.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1718 Birth Record of Joanah Heely in Hampton, N.H. posted.
* Picked her up, and we went to the 99 Cent Store for cans of food and vegetables. Home by 10 a.m.
* Online to read, then worked in RootsMagic Web Hints finding bits of information for folks with missing BMDs. This works fairly well. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, and online at 12:30 p.m. to write Seavers in the News -- Gertrude (Smith) Seaver Run Over By a Traction Car in 1908. A sad story.
* Worked some more on RootsMagic Web hints, and then checked Twitter and Facebook. Answered email. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV and read the paper, washed dishes and watered the front plants.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the 52 Ancestors post, and then resolved 213 Ancestry Hints. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.