This was another all-genealogy day except for the nap and Padres game.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1734 Baptism of Marie La Tourette (1734-1791) in New York City posted.
* Worked in AncestryDNA, adding more info to Notes, and added two Common Ancestor lines to the RootsMagic tree. Sent a list of recent DNA blog posts to the CVGS list.
* Took my nap. Had lunch, and online at 12:40 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write Genealogy News Bytes - 20 August 2019.
* Matched some profiles to FamilySearch Family tree, then checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the Padres game, made spaghetti for dinner, and we ate, read the paper, washed dishes, watered the front plants, and read my book. Padres lost 3-2 to Reds, so now 59-66 on the season.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write the Wordless Wednesday post. TreeShared 120 profiles to the Ancestry Tree. Reviewed and merged place names in RootsMagic for F to K place names.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment