Well, baseball games cause me to not journal every night during the season. The Pads won 3 out of 4 this weekend from Rockies.
1) Thursday, 8 August:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, wrote blog posts, had a nap, did data entry, checked Facebook, worked on CVGS newsletter, and Padres won. Genealogy this day about 8.0 hours.
2) Friday, 9 August:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, went to the library for CVGS meeting, wrote blog posts, did data entry, and Padres won 9-3. Genealogy this day about 8.0 hours.
3) Saturday, 10 August:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and didn't go to the SDGS meeting because of poor sleep. Had a nice nap, wrote blog posts, did data entry, and checked Facebook. Padres won 8-5. Genealogy this day about 7 hours.
4) Sunday, 11 August:
* Read email and blogs, noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 4 to 10 August 2019 posted, and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post.
* We left for church at 9:45 and were home by 11:15. Finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 4 to 10 August 2019 post and worked on Web Hints in RootsMagic.
* Went in at 12:40 p.m. to eat lunch, read the paper, and watch the Padres game. Pads lost 8-3, so now 55-62 on the season, and 10-17 since the break.
* Took Linda to the nail salon, came home and worked on CVGS Newsletter, and picked her up and we went to Lolita's for dinner. Home by 6 p.m.
* Online to read, add to the Best Of post, TreeShared 182 profiles, and resolved 272 Ancestry Hints.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.