The Padres games on Monday and Tuesday ended late, so I didn't journal. It warmed up a bit today - high around 80 and more humid.
1) Monday, 12 August:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and got into Mondays With Myrt. Wrote two blog posts, took a nap, and resolved 118 Ancestry Hints. Padres lost to Rays 10-4 and it wasn't that close. Game ended at 10:50 p.m. Genealogy this day was about 7.5 hours.
2) Tuesday, 13 August:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, we went to the store, took a nap. Wrote two blog posts, resolved 350 Ancestry Hints. We left at 4:45 p.m. for the Padres game, had dinner at Tin Fish, and Padres lost 7-5 to Rays. Game ended at 10:55 p.m., home by 11:35 p.m. Genealogy this day was 6.5 hours.
3) Wednesday, 14 August:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, noted that Two of My Favorite Females in 1991 -- Post 578 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and added to the Best Of post. Napped for a bit. Had lunch.
* Off to the library at 11:30 a.m., got set up for the CVGS Research Group, and we had 13 in attendance. Home by 2:20 p.m. to read, then watched the Padres game, read the paper, dozed in the recliner. Padres beat the Rays 7-2, so now 56-64 on the season. 42 to go, would have to win 30 games just to have some chance for playoffs. Not going to happen - give the kids more playing time.
* Online to write Using Ancestry.com Search To Find a Maiden Name for Agnes (--?--) Seaver, checked Twitter and Facebook, then went in to eat dinner and watch TV news, wash dishes, and put out the trash.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, worked on the 52 Ancestor subject a bit, finally found a record for the Treasure Chest post. Talked to Lori, and got the Lewis wills into the RootsMagic tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.