Again the Padres game ran late on Tuesday night, so I didn't journal. Typical July weather here - mostly sunny, some high clouds, high around 80F, low around 68F. We haven't had any monsoonal storms yet, although I've seen thunderheads over the distant mountains to the east.
1) Tuesday, 6 August:
* Dropped Linda, home to read, picked her up, and home to note that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1855 Wisconsin State Census for Samuel Vaux Household in Burnett, Wisconsin posted. Took a nap.
* Practiced and edited my DNA talk for Thursday. Had lunch.
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 6 August 2019. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked in RootsMagic Web Hints, added some Seaver folks and content and sources.
* Had dinner, watered the front plants, and online at 6:15 p.m. to write the two Wednesday posts.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and finished by Lisa Gardner book. Padres won 9-4 over Mariners so now 52-60. Genealogy this day was 8.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 7 August:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Betty and Her Grandgirls -- Post 577 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Picked her up, and we stopped at the grocery store. Messed around with AncestryDFNA then took a nap.
* Had lunch, and left for the CVGS Board meeting at the library at 11:25 a.m. Home by 2 p.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and noted that SDGS Meeting on Saturday, 10 August Features Jean Wilcox Hibben posted. Wrote Dear Randy - How Do You Use the Ancestry Record Hints?
* Went in at 3:45 p.m. to watch the Padres game, ate dinner, read the paper, and started the Reacher book. Padres lost 3-2 to Mariners so now 52-61 on the season. Put out the trash and washed dishes.
* Online to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote two posts for Thursday. Did some research for the obituary family and added profiles to the RootsMagic tree.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.