This was almost an all-genealogy day since no Padres game. I lost my Inbox emails today somehow - musta clicked too fast on something wrong. Found most of what I recalled in Trash.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1796 Deed of Samuel Hoar to Nathan Gates in Gardner, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up and we were home at 9 a.m. Got into Mondays With Myrt and contributed a bit - highlighted the Best Of and FamilySearch posts. Added to the Best Of post.
* Took a nap, had lunch, watched a webinar, and wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 5 August 2019.
* Searched for the email, then checked Twitter and Facebook. Took a look at some of my Facebook groups that I have neglected recently. Not much new! Worked in RootsMagic Web Hints but found very little of use. Matched several families with Family Tree.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, and did dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, worked some more in Family Tree matching, and then resolved 252 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. genealogy today was 10.5 hours.