This was an all genealogy day here in the genea-cave at the genea-hovel in Randy-city. A nice today, and I spent it inside.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1713 Death Record of Nathaniel Fitz Randolph (1642-1713) in Woodbridge, N.J. posted.
* Picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Worked on finding Jonathan Lewis family records with little success. Wrote Seavers in the News -- Lucy Barrett (Jewett) Seaver Dies in Brooklyn in 1909. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, online at 12:30 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, then wrote Are You Related to a U.S. President? HistoryLink and Geni Can Tell You! Checked Twitter and Facebook, then worked on the 52 Ancestors sketch.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, watched TV news, did the dishes, and watered the front plants.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post, then resolved 210 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources, and TreeShared 130 profiles to the Ancestry tree. Answered email.
* Added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.