The weather has turned warm and muggy - thunderstorms in the mountains and tropical clouds overhead. This was almost an all-genealogy day.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1894 Death Notices of John and Catherine (--?--) McCann of San Francisco posted.
* Picked her up, and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:40 a.m. to work on the handout for the DNA talk. Tried to nap.
* Had lunch, online to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 23 July 2019. Checked Twitter and Ancestry. Got into the Ancestry briefing at 3:30 but nothing much of value.
* Went in at 4:20 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, fix and eat dinner, did dishes, watered the front plants, and started my new book. Padres lost to Mets 5-2, so now 47-53 on the season.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and resolved 343 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, checked email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment