Another pretty much all genealogy day except for the Padres game tonight. It was warmer today, probably 90F here at the Genea-mansion.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Linda and Lori in July 1974 -- Post 575 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Answered email, and chased a rabbit trail from an Ancestry note about an adopted child. Wrote Thinking Critically About My Elizabeth Duck "Potential Ancestor" AncestryDNA ThruLine.
* Had lunch, added to the Best Of post, and took a nap. Online at 1:45 p.m. to read, then worked on Ancestry Hints, resolving 142 and adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, put out the trash and wash dishes. Padres beat Mets 7-2, so now 48-53 on the season, and 3-8 since the break.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, sort email, write the Treasure Chest post, write Ancestry On the Record - Member Tree Profiles Add All Parent Relationships, and add two ThruLines from Isaac Lanfear to my RootsMagic file. There are two others also, but some links are private.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.