This was an all genealogy day because there was no Padres game tonight. Cool!
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of blog, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1811 Deed of Nathan Gates to Jabez Fairbank in Gardner, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up and home by 9 a.m. Got into Mondays With Myrt and we talked about all kinds of things. Afterward, added to the Best Of post and wrote Family Tree Magazine (U.S.) Acquired by Yankee Publications.
* Tried to nap, had lunch, then worked on the DNA presentation and have it finished. Need to update the handout now. Just in time for the 1 August talk.
* Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 22 July 2019 and checked Facebook and Twitter. Laid down for a rest but didn't nap.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, and watch TV news.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and search WebHints for missing dates/places in Linda's relatives - just randomly. Found some newspaper death notices and wrote the Treasure Chest Tuesday post belatedly (actually forgot to do it until 8:30).
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.