This was a great San Diego summer day - a high of 78F or so, gentle breeze, sunny, and I spent most of it inside with the fan going.
* Read email and blogs, wrote the Amanuensis post, and we went to church. Stopped at the grocery store afterwards.
* Watched the Padres game, ate lunch, read the paper, dozed in the recliner. Padres beat Cubs 5-1, so now 47-52 on the season.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 14 to 20 July 2019 and Best of the Genea-Blogs - 14 to 20 July 2019 posted, and wrote Ancestry to Discontinue We're Related Mobile App. Worked on the DNA presentation, about 85% done now.
* Went in for dinner at 4:45, watched TV news, washed dishes, worked in the front yard on the roses and weeds.
* Online at 7 p.m. to answer email, then worked on the DNA presentation, and resolved 220 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. genealogy today was 5.5 hours.