We're back from Jamboree, and you can read all about it on Genea-Musings (www.geneamusings.com).
* Had a decent night's sleep, and up at 6:15. Dropped Linda at the Y at 7:30 and home to read email and blogs, add to the Best Of post, and wrote My Day Three at Genealogy Jamboree 2019.
* Picked her up, and we went to the store, and home by 9:45 a.m.
* Answered email and wrote Amanuensis Monday -- 1852 Deed of Zachariah Hildreth to Milo Hildreth in Townsend, Massachusetts.
* Copied the Jamboree syllabus to the desktop, and copied the photos from email to the desktop. Need to read the syllabus and put the photos in the right file folder.
* Had lunch, then added to the Best Of post, and worked in MyHeritage Record Hints for awhile, adding content and sources.
* Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 3 June 2019 and checked Twitter and Facebook. Added two more ThruLines to the RootsMagic tree, and notes for about 10 AncestryDNA matches.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to cook dinner, read the mail, and watch TV news.
* Online at 6 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, write Photos From Day Three (Sunday) of Genealogy Jamboree 2019 and the Treasure Chest post.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, do the dishes, and read my CJ Box book. Padres beat the Phillies with a 7 run 6th inning. So now 31-29 on the season.
* Online at 10:10 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.