This was our last full day in Chula Vista until next Monday - we are off to Jamboree on Thursday morning, returning Sunday night. The Geneaholic will probably be dark those nights.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Betty and Her Chickens -- Post 567 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Picked her up and we went to the pharmacy, and home by 9:30 p.m. Wrote a blog post for the weekend, then looked through Ancestry Hint Stories and found obituaries for folks in my tree. Copied them into person Notes, and added info to the tree when useful.
* Went in at 10:45 a.m. to watch the Padres game, had lunch, read some of the paper, and left at 11:20 a.m. for the library for the CVGS meeting. Padres lost to Yankees 7-0, so now 29-27 on the season.
* Got there by 11:40 a.m., and checked in with John, then to the Auditorium for the meeting. Gary took two hours reliving his October trip to Europe and only got halfway done. He had 453 slides. Then it was the business meeting and social hour.
* Home by 3 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write Dear Randy: Where Do The Older FamilySearch Collections Changes Come From?
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then went in for dinner at 5:10 p.m. Watched TV news, put out the trash, washed dishes, got the neighbor to take in the mail and paper, and watered the front plants.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote several blog posts for the weekend. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.