I didn't journal last night because we went to the Padres game.
1) Tuesday, 4 June:
* Linda didn't go to the Y, so I read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1879 Summary of Proof in War of 1812 Pension of Rosannah Lanfear posted. Wrote "A Mother's Love ..... or Something Else" by Peter E. Small: Part II and set it for later.
* Worked on the Research Tips presentation and am up to about 80% done.
* Printed off the June Padres tickets, and can't recall what else I did before lunch. I knew that would happen! Had lunch. Updated the CVGS survey.
* Online to write Genealogy News Bytes - 4 June 2019, checked Twitter and Facebook, and wrote the Wordless Wednesday post.
* We left before 5 p.m. for the trolley, ate at the Tin Fish, and in Petco Park by 6:40 p.m. Padres lost to Phillies 9-6 and it wasn't that close. We left early, and home by 10:30 p.m. Genealogy this day was 9.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 5 June:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Betty in the Berry Bush -- Post 568 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Picked her up and home by 9:15. Wrote SDGS Program Meeting on Saturday, 8 June Features Hal Bookbinder and set it for later. Printed off the CVGS board papers. Napped a bit.
* Up at 11 a.m. to eat lunch, and left at 11:20 a.m. for the library. Talked to John and Karen for awhile, then the Board meeting. Got a book, and home by 1:45 p.m.
* Watched Padres game, read the paper, and dozed in the recliner. Padres lost to Phillies 7-5, so now 31-31 on the season. Drat.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write Family Writing eConference on 29 July 2019 - From Start to Published. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, washed dishes, and put out the trash and watered the front plants.
* Online at 6:20 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, resolved 305 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources, and then TreeShared 130 profiles to the Ancestry tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.
Post a Comment