* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1760 Death of Mary Fitz Randolph (1672-1760) of Woodbridge, New Jersey posted.
* Picked up Linda and home by 9:15 a.m. Answered email and wrote "A Mother's Love ..... or Something Else" by Peter E. Small: Part III and set it for later. Took a nap and then had lunch.
* Online at 1 p.m. to search for the obituary, wrote Seavers in the News -- L.H. Seaver Dies in Ramona, California and did some research on descendants of that family, adding several cousins to the database.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then started on the 52 Ancestors profile. Had to find some documents, and found that I did get the will but will have to transcribe it so not tonight.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV news, and then online at 5:40 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game and read the paper. We were behind 4-0 after one inning, but pulled out a 5-4 win over the Nationals with shutdown pitching in the 4th through 9th innings. So now 32-31 on the season and 3-4 on the homestand. Washed dishes and finished the new CJ Box book.
* Online at 10:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.