Mother's Day at church and at home. The girls called tonight , and we went out to dinner. This was not a big genealogy day.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 5 to 11 May 2019 posted. Transcribed the deed and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post.
* Off to church at 9:30 a.m., stopped at the 99 Cent store afterwards, and home by 11:40. Online to add to the new Best Of post.
* Went in at 12:10 p.m. to have lunch, and watch the Padres game, read the paper too. Padres lost 10-7 to Rockies and it wasn't that close. Now 22-19 on the season.
* Online at 3:15 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 5 to 11 May 2019 posted, and looked at new AncestryDNA matches.
* We left at 3:40 p.m. for Black Angus and Mother's Day dinner. Had to wait 30 minutes to be seated. Home by 5:45 p.m. I worked for a bit trimming one of the front rose bushes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, answer email, and then resolved 300 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic file. Checked WebHints for some of the English folks.
* Checked Facebook, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 4.5 hours.