9 weeks until my SDGS talks, and I've just started the presentations. Need to hurry more.
* It rained this morning, so Linda didn't go to the Y. Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Surname Saturday -- LUMPKIN (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted. Wrote the FamilySearch and Ancestry posts.
* Left at 9:20 for the SDGS meeting, got there by 9:40 a.m. and talked to folks. Anne T. gave the first talk, and the second session was round tables. I moderated New England, with only 4 others in attendance. Frustrating, 4 didn't show! Had a nice handout. Talked to Jenny afterward about Forever storage.
* Home by 1 p.m. to read, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Tell a Story About Your Mother posted. Took a recliner nap.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, then signed up for a free Forever storage account, and uploaded about 20 photos into an album. Lots more to do, but this seems like a great way to save stuff for posterity.
* Worked in WebHints and FamilySearch Family Tree in RootsMagic, solved several challenges to existing profiles.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watched the Padres game, read the paper, did the dishes, and read my book. Padres won 4-3 in the 9th inning over Rockies, so now 22-18 on the season.
* Online at 8:15 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, check email, and resolve 264 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic file. I need to TreeShare.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment