This was pretty much an all genealogy day since there was no Padres game.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1847 Deed of Zachariah Hildreth to Milo Hildreth in Townsend, Massachusetts posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Picked Linda up at 8:45 a.m. and home by 9 a.m. Got into Mondays With Myrt and contributed some, but had nothing highlighted. Afterwards, added to the Best Of post.
* Took a nice 90 minute nap, then had lunch. Online at 12:45 p.m. to write Monday Genea-Pourri - 13 May 2019.
* Worked in Web Hints for awhile finding data to add to random RootsMagic people. also matched some profiles with FamilySearch Family Tree. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Did more random WebHints ans FSFT matching.
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m., watched TV news, and read the paper, and did dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, answer emails, add to the Best Of post, wrote the Treasure Chest post, and then TreeShared 171 RootsMagic profiles with the AMT. Worked some more in Web Hints in RootsMagic.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook again, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.