This was a stay-at-home genealogy day, broken up only by my nap and the Padres game. It drizzled all morning, and there's more coming on Saturday. The weeds are brown, but greening again.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, add to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 277: #454 Johann Leonhard Nachbar (1698-1766) of Germany and Morris County, New Jersey posted.
* Picked her up, and we went to the grocery store, and home by 9:45 a.m.
* Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 10 May 2019 and worked on the Seaver entries for the Ireland Civil Registry on FamilySearch, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic file.
* Took a nap at 11:30, up at 12:20 for lunch, then online to finish up the Irish data. Need to look for other spellings too!
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 10 May 2019 and checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked on WebHints in the tree, and answered email. Made an ancestors report for a Seaver person back to the early 1600s.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch the Padres game, read the paper, finish my Gardner book, and wash dishes. Padres were wiped out by Rockies 12-2, so now 21-18 on the season.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the SNGF post. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment