It was a long and dreary Padres weekend. We went on Saturday night, and lost again. The game on Sunday was almost as bad.
1) Saturday, 18 May:
* Dropped Linda, went to the men's breakfast, picked her up and home to blog, read, nap, eat, work on the presentation, and go to the game. We ate at In.n.Out and then to Petco and lost to Pirates 7-2. Bleh. Home by 10. Tired. Genealogy this day was 4.0 hours.
2) Sunday, 19 May:
* Read email and blogs, noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 12 to 18 May 2019 posted, transcribed the deed. Off to church at 9:30 and home by 11:20 a.m.
* Read, had lunch, took a nap in the recliner, and watched the Padres game. Pads lost to Pirates 5-3.
* Had dinner, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 12 to 18 May 2019 posted. Worked on the trees - matched profiles with Family Tree, resolved Ancestry Hints and TreeShared. Checked Facebook. Genealogy this day was about 5.0 hours.
3) Monday, 20 May:
* Dropped Linda, home to read, add to the Best O post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1847 Deed of Zachariah Hildreth to James Hildreth in Townsend, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up, got into Mondays With Myrt, and said some things about DNA. Wrote MyHeritage Expands to Health; Launches New DNA Test Offering Powerful and Personalized Health Insights for Consumers.
* Rested my eyes, had lunch, and answered email. Speed-watched two webinars, and wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 20 May 2019. Checked for War of 1812 info on Fold3 for Amos Underhill and Isaac Lanfear. Downloaded some pages.
* Checked Facebook and Twitter, worked in WebHints in RootsMagic.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, and online at 6 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 7:10 to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read my Baldacci book, and did the dishes. Padres beat Dbacks 2-1. So we are 24-24 on the season. 3rd place, 7 back of the Dodgers.
* Online at 9:50 p.m. to read, check Facebook and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment