This was a stay-at-home genealogy day, but I did very few useful things besides blogging. Was tired all day after only 6 hours of sleep.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, add to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 278: #455 Maria Margaretha (--?--) Nachbar (1698-1770) of Germany and Morris County, New Jersey posted. Linda called and I picked her up early at 8:30. We stopped at the grocery store. Home by 9:05.
* Wrote Findmypast Adds 114 Million Birth, Marriage and Death Records from Europe and then took an hour nap. Online and 11 a.m. and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 17 May 2019.
* Worked on the Research Tips presentation, adding several more slides. This is not going well...
* Had lunch, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 17 May 2019. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Wrote the Surname Saturday post, but had to check the info on Family Tree. Reviewed the changes to Family Tree, and found two of my Seaver line had been messed up. Fixed them, wrote a nastygram to the culprit. Idiots.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, and watered the front plants.
* Online at 6 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, answer email, and worked a bit in RootsMagic and Family Tree. Found two Joseph Seavers conflated on Family Tree, so separated them and got all the kids in the right family.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read more of my Baldacci book, and did the dishes. Padres lost 5-3 to Pirates, so now 23-22 on the reason.
* Online at 10:15 p.m. to read, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.