Rainy days here - lots of dark clouds, some sprinkles, and cool. I didn't journal on Tuesday because of the Padres game.
1) Tuesday, 21 May:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, added to the Best Of post and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1800 U.S. Census Record for Stephen Feather in Fallowfield, Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania posted.
* Piked her up, and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:45 a.m. Rested my eyes, then worked on Web Hints. Had lunch.
* Left at 11:40 a.m. for the dentist for my filling and deep cleaning. Home by 2 p.m.
* Online to read, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 21 May 2019. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked on Web Hints some more. Answered email. Laid down for 30 minutes.
* We left at 4:50 p.m. for the trolley station, then the Tin Fish for dinner, and into Petco Park by 6:40 for the Padres game. Padres beat Dbacks 3-2. Almost missed the 10 p.m. trolley, and home by 10:40 but didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 4.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 22 May:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Betty With Her Pets in About 1922 -- Post 566 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday.
* Picked her up, and we were home by 9:15 a.m. This was last day of the neighbor's hill reconstruction. Wrote Reader Query: Danish Emigration 1879 | Copenhagen to New York to Chicago and set it for later. Answered email.
* Matched RootsMagic profiles with Family Tree, and shared data on some. Worked on Web Hints. Should have worked on the presentation...drat.
* Went in at 12:30 p.m. to have lunch, watch the Padres game, take a recliner nap, and read the paper. Padres beat Dbacks 5-2 on a rainy day - won 3 straight, and now 26-24 on the season in 2nd place in the West.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Twitter and Facebook, and wrote SCGS Genealogy Jamboree FREE LiveStreaming Classes.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. top eat dinner, watch TV news, finish the laundry, put out the trash, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, answer email, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the Treasure Chest post for Thursday.
* Resolved 424 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic database. Need to TreeShare soon!
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment