Did you miss me? My brother-in-law came to town on Saturday and left today. I had limited time on the computer. The Padres are playing too, and we watched the games every day, plus we watched the NCAA games on Saturday and Monday nights. Not much genealogy the last four days. Haven't slept well the last two nights.
* Paul took Linda to the Y today, so I was online at 7:15 until they got home at 10 a.m. Read email and blogs, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1810 United States Census Record for Philip J. King in York, Pennsylvania posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Over the weekend, we scanned 41 photos and renamed them, so I emailed them to Paul today.
* We left at 10:30 a.m. to take him to the airport, then stopped for lunch at In 'n' Out, and were home at 12:15.
* Answered some email, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 9 April 2019. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Went in to watch TV at 1:45 p.m. and took a recliner nap.
* Had a video call with Ancestry at 3 p.m., and after that wrote Ancestry Announces Two Improved Features - User Profiles and Messages.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., watched TV news. Online at 6 p.m. to read, write the wordless Wednesday post, then answered an important email.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read my book, and did dishes. Padres lost 7-2 to the Giants so now 7-5 on the year.
* Online to check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.